ALAGA Sausage Balls
Classic tailgating and party food.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper or Silicone Optional
- 4 c Baking or Buscuit Mix
- 1 lb Sausage
- 4 c Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 T ALAGA Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the baking mix, sausage, cheese and ALAGA Hot Sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape into small balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on a non-stick baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese bubbles and the sausage is browned and cooked through.
- Drain well before serving.